Now that we’ve gotten all of our anger out, we can move onto the greatest weekend in the sporting year. As we mentioned, we are holding our very own March Madness Pool over at ESPN. (password - Cassell)
The Miz is also putting one together over at FFODC, and he’s giving away a t-shirt to the winner! Make sure you sign up there too.
And since we don’t want to be one-upped by Mizzy McMizster, we will be showering the winner of our pool with the following prizes:
- You will be invited to write a ranting post on any topic you like. We only ask that it involve humor, lots of swearing, and as little research as possible.
- To match FFODC’s prize, we will also be including a t-shirt. Granted, this one will be from the bag of clothes headed to Goodwill, but it’s a t-shirt nonetheless.
- A beer at the bar of your choosing. Coupled with this, one of us will be your official wingman for the evening. (Edit: If in DC it will be CGally; NY - The Northerner...Choose wisely). Unless an attractive female wins. Then you will just be our date. (Except not The Northerner, sorry ladies... Unless you want to go toe-to-toe with my wife)
- A copy of the legendary Power Hour cd.
- An autographed picture of the two greatest Hokies in history: The Northerner and C Gally.
So if you haven’t signed up yet, that prize listing should be enough to get you into gear. Click here and make it happen. (password - Cassell)
And no, there will be no NIT bracket challenge. It was funny the first year. Sad the second year. And it would be straight up depressing if we were to do it this year.